this is to inform the general public that the management of unilag school of postgraduate studies is currently receiving applications from suitable qualified candidates from any recognized institution in nigeria or outside the shores of the country for admission in to her various pg programmes for 2022/2023 academic session and also note that for assist on purchasing, filling and admission process, u can locate us at unilag main shopping complex, unilag, akoka, lagos or call 08033186314, 07085303139.
candidate must meet the recommendation admission requirements from their selected postgraduate courses. the admission requirements is stated below for all available masters and pgd programmes for this session.
unilag postgraduate courses.
- postgraduate diploma programmes (pgd)
- masters degree programmes (i.e m.sc, m.ed, m.a, llm etc)
- professional masters degree programmes (mba, mild, milr, mph, mdss, mpia, mpa, mgis, msem, mrpp, mdf, mhdm, mpe, mdm, mttfl, etc)
- masters of philosophy (m.phl) and doctor of philosophy (ph.d) programmes
there is flexibility in the mode of study with full-time, part-time, executive and sandwich options as applicable.
for more information and question, kindly contact us on 08033186314.
unilag postgraduate admission requirements ( general information)
all applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
- must possess a bachelors’s degree of this university or any approved university;
- a person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the university of lagos.
- in addition to (1) and (2) above, an applicant may be qualified, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and / or oral examination.
- candidate who have not completed the national youth service corps (nysc) programme or currently undergoing a postgraduate programme need not apply, such application will be automatically disqualified.
- candidate awaiting bachelor’s degree result need not to apply.
- a holder of degree obtained from outreach/satellite are not eligible to apply.
- all academic transcripts must reach deputy registrar. administrative secretary, school of postgraduate studies on or before the start of the admission admission is being sought.
contact us for assist on 08033186314 or 07085303139.