Applications are opened from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes which will be offered through Open and Distance Learning mode.
Available Programmes are: –
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
(i) B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
(ii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
(iii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood Education
(iv) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
(v) B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
(vi) B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Studies
(vii) B.A. (Ed.) English
- Application will be in one stage: (i) DLI UNILAG
- Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2020. Only applicants born on or before October 31, 2004 are eligible to apply.
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- On-line Print out O’Level Results Slips are NOT ACCEPTABLE at the point of registration.
- Candidates awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Certificates and not Statement of Result Slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2020.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 30th July, 2021.
- There will be no UTME Examination for Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos.
Duration of the Programmes
- Duration is Five (5) Years for candidates coming with O’Level.
- Four (4) Years for candidates coming with OND and NCE Certificate.
- Three (3) Years for Candidate coming with HND Certificate, with the above requirements.
Note: Candidates who were not able to register for JAMB due to delay in receiving their NIN or Profile Code can also get the DLI Form provided you have the above requirements.
For further assistance/inquiry, call or chat Angela on our hotlines:
08033186314, 07085303139 and 07053802500 or e-mail us @: firstname.lastname@example.org