THE 2020/2021 UNILAG POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE TO COMMENCE OCTOBER 19th. 2020
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
Past question and answer is available, well-answer in a way that is easy to understand.
You can call or locate us at Unilag Main Shopping Complex or yemyem complex , New Hall, Unilag, Lagos. Our Hotline are 08033186314 or 07085303139.
SCREENING FEE : N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos.
website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
- Generate and print Payment Advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
You can locate us at Unilag Main Shopping Complex or yemyem complex , New Hall, Unilag, Lagos. Our Hotline are 08033186314, 0708530313 and 07053802500.
Further clarification you can call any of the numbers about or email at email@example.com or send a whatsapp message on
call us – 08033186314, 07085303139.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.