Get admission or a Direct Entry admission without written jamb or mock examination.Dli offers admission using only documents like (O’level, Direct Entry Certificate, Birth Certificate, Secondary or Primary School Testimonial and a passport) for screening.
It is a Part- Time programme that is realizable and easy to study and work at the same time,
it is a weekend progarmme for just only one Saturday in a week, Four (4) Saturdays in a month.
Contact us and we will assist you in the admission processing, be rest assured that the admission is guarantee.
kindly contact Angela 08033186314, 07085303139 or 07053802500 email@example.com
Courses that are Available.
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Education in Biology
- Education in Chemistry
- Education in physics
- Education in Mathematics
- Education in English
- Education in Business Studies
All interested applicant should register the programme under Jamb portal as part time and get a printout that will be use during screening after admission is given, This does not mean that the candidate will seat for jamb but will register the programme under jamb portal for official use.
UNILAG DLI admission general entry requirements;
- Graduates of the University of Lagos or any other University recognized by the Senate with degree in relevant disciplines
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA,ANAN,ACCA,ACMA,ACIA,ACIS,ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five(5) credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not move the two(2) sittings call for action (CFG)
For Questions or Enquirers, kindly contact Angela on 08033186314 (Whtasapp), 07085303139 or 07053802500 or E-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of the Programmes
- Duration is Five (5) Years for candidates coming with O’Level,
- Four (4) Year for candidates coming with OND and NCE Certificate.
- Three (3) Years for Candidate coming with HND Certificate, with the above requirements.
‘‘Education is Power”.