For candidates that is interested in the form, kindly contact us on 08033186314 (Whtasapp), 07085303139 or 07053802500 or E-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org
it is a weekend and a part time programme that allows both workers and business men/women to work and school at the same.
Courses that are Available.
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Education in Biology
- Education in Chemistry
- Education in physics
- Education in Mathematics
All interested applicant should register the programme under Jamb portal as part time and get a printout that will be use during screening after admission is given, This does not mean that the candidate will seat for jamb but will register the programme under jamb portal for official use.
- UNILAG DLI admission general entry requirements;
- Graduates of the University of Lagos or any other University recognized by the Senate with degree in relevant disciplines
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA,ANAN,ACCA,ACMA,ACIA,ACIS,ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five(5) credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not move the two(2) sittings call for action (CFG)
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here. Please feel free to call or whatapps on 08033186314 or 07085303139,
You can also drop your questions on the comment section; I will sure do well to reply you.
”Education is Power”.