2020/2021 UNILAG DLI FORM
Suitable and qualified candidates are invited for admission into the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) Distance learning Institute (DLI) Program for the2020/2021 academic session.
- AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc in Accounting
- B.Sc in Business Administration
- B.Sc in Economics
- B.Sc in Public Administration
- B.Sc in Science Education
- B.Sc (ED) Biology
- B.Sc (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc (Ed) mathematics
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc (Ed) English
- B.Sc (Ed) Early Childhood and care
- B.Sc (Ed) Business (Office Technology and Management Option) and (Accounting Option)
- HOW TO APPLY
Kindly contact us on 08033186314 or 07085303139, we will guide you on the registration processing and other assists necessary for the admission to be successful.
- UNILAG DLI admission general entry requirements;
- Graduates of the University of Lagos or any other University recognized by the Senate with degree in relevant disciplines
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA,ANAN,ACCA,ACMA,ACIA,ACIS,ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five(5) credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/NECO (‘O’ level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not move the two(2) sittings call for action (CFG)
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here. Please feel free to call or whatapps our number 08033186314 or 07085303139,
You can also drop your questions on the comment section; I will sure do well to reply you.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All candidates are advice to also do a registration under JAMB Part-Time portal that will be presented during screening processing after admission have been given.
- ”Education Is Power”