Unilag Postgraduate Application Form for 2019/2020 is now selling and prospective applicants can now apply for any of the Postgraduate programmes available.
Below is the full registration info. Please go through it carefully with all patience and contact me and my team for help as instructed below…You wouldn’t want to miss our exclusive one on one info to all of our ardent followers here…
We have set up Registration stand inside Unilag as usual just like we did previous years and I intend to help all my blog followers starting with registration and follow up/admission assistance till admission is guaranteed.
We have also provide an alternative way to help those who will not be able to come down to our stand inside Unilag I mean the working class/those not based in Lagos.
I will give you details about how to contact us for registration and to get me to answer all your questions at the end of this post but first, Check out some details about the application form below;
- The Price for the application Form is #22,500 as usual excluding bank charges which will not be more than #500
- Official Sale of Application Forms and Registration is now on and ends No Date Announced Yet As The Form Is Still On Sale Till further notice.
- Payment for the application form will be made as instructed on the payment advice that will be generated from the school’s official website.(we will handle this when you come over to our stand for registration)
Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible(If you will finish your Nysc before the end of the year or even early next year, you are eligible. There is a legal way around it for you.)
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: * Degree Certificates (Statement of Results Can Be accepted temporarily ) * NYSC Certificate * Professional Certificates
- If you are waiting your Nysc cert, we will know how to handle these for you during the online registration at our stand inside Unilag.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration(This is the final registration after you might have been given admission)
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on UnilagAdmissioninfos.com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by calling Angela on 08033186314 or 07085303139.
Why I Set Up Stand To Help With Registration/Consulting For All Of My Blog Followers
I decided to set up a stand in school to assist my blog followers because of too many students requesting for assistance over time most of which couldnt finish up their registration due to one hitch on the other. Also in the past students have requested to see me personally for one on one consultation regarding their choice of course & admission assistance. This is why we ve been helping out with registration/follow up over the years.
If You feel you can do the registration without needing our assistance which I don’t recommend for my blog followers then by all means feel free. Instructions is on Unilag official website. We may not be able to attend to you if any mistake arises as a result of that you trying to help yourself.
Important: We are starting our registration on the 01th of May 2019 and you can reach out to us to book an appointment. You can also get the past questions and answers for the entrance exam via this no 08933186314
What To Bring For The Registration And How To Contact Me & My Team For Help & Follow Up
Registration at our stand begins: Monday 1th May, 2019. You can call to book an appoinment now.
1. One white background passport photograph
2. All your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) we will need to scan them into the portal during the online registration.
3 You don’t need transcript right now to get the application form and also register online
To get us to help you with whole registration process;
You have to book an appointment first.
To to book an appointment;
Put a call through to us first to confirm the date and time you can come over for the registration;
Phone Lines To Call: 08033186314 or 07085303139
(send text messages if line is switched off, too busy or not reachable we will get back to you as soon as possible)
If you reside outside Lagos or too busy to come meet us in school and you need me and my team to help you with the registration process based on contractual agreement, send me an email; contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply your mail with details of what you need to do.
Note: Please endeavor to call us first before coming to Unilag, otherwise I might not have the time to attend to you and you won’t be happy with that.
Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on UnilagAdmissioninfos.com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by calling 08033186314.
To Check out tuition fees for most unilag postgraduate courses,
I have also created a category here on UnilagAdmissionGuide.com where you can check some basic requirement about specific courses. The page is still a work in progress though.
Finally, If you are not yet a subscriber and you don’t want to miss out on any update henceforth including entrance exam updates, then subscribe to our free updates. Simply enter your email address in the subscription space a provided below, click the subscriber button and follow the simple steps.
Use the comment section below for any related enquiries and I will reply as soon as possible..let’s discuss
Facebook, Instagram, Email:
Hotline on 08033186314 or 07085303139