The Unilag DLI Form for 2019/2020 is still on sales,
Application are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the university of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI). Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- B.Sc in Business Administration
- B.Sc in Economics
- B.Sc in Public Administration
- B.Sc in Science Education
- (a) B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- (b) B.Sc (Ed) Chemistry
- (c) B.Sc (Ed) Physics
- (d) B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics
- (e) B.Sc (Ed) Economics
- (f) B.Sc (Ed) English
- (g) B.Sc (Ed) Early Childhood and care
- (h) B.Sc. (Ed) Business (Office Technology and Management Option) &(Accounting option)
UNILAG DLI Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Graduates of university of Lagos or any other university recognized by senate with degree in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or national certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB, and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’Level) or its equivalent, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English language, Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 08033186314 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 08033186314 OR 07085303139.